Last updated: May 30, 2022
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
VentiveIQ helps brands to use their own customer data, along with other licensed data, to improve customer interactions on multiple channels and devices. For instance, we provide data “onboarding” services to marketers engaged in online marketing (such as through use of Data Cookies), through our data management platform as well as other data services and platforms.
2. Types of Data Collected, How we Source the Data, and How We Use It
We collects personal information from your use of our website. This includes information voluntarily provided by you including information passively collected about your interactions with our Website as describe further below:
- Personal Information you Provide: If you provide us with information through our website – for instance, if you give us your email to sign up for an event or webinar, or to request materials or information via our ‘Contact’ link on our webpage – we may request and receive certain information such as your name, email address, company name and phone number, or other information.
We may use this information for any business purpose, including to administer your account, provide you services, to communicate with you in response to your request or other inquiries, to market to you, and to analyze how people use our websites. We may also provide the information to any successor entity, or during due diligence.
- Passively Collected Personal Information. Similar to other websites, we automatically collect information (or allow third parties to do so) when you visit our website via cookies, pixels/ web beacons or similar technology. We describe these technologies further in the section ‘Cookies, Pixels and Similar Technologies Used on our Sites’. This includes certain data that may be considered personal information depending on your jurisdiction such as cookies IDs or Mobile Advertising IDs (which we refer to us “UIDs”), IP addresses, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, and other web log data, including information about how you engage with our website (or if you are on another website, with our ads), as well as information about your browser or device.
We may use this information for any business purpose, including to better understand how the website is being used and tailor your web experience, analyzing how visitors interact with our website, to market to you, and to deliver targeted advertising about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may also use this information to target or “retarget” ads to you on other websites or mobile applications. For instance, if you spend time viewing a description of an event we are holding on our website, we might “retarget” you with an invitation to that event. We may also provide the information to any successor entity, or during due diligence.
You may opt out of such targeting as set forth in the Opt Out Options section below.
Note that the VentiveIQ Website may contains links to Third Party Sites such as social networks and other platforms (including career / employment application sites). As one example, the Website may include buttons to “like” or “share” our social media pages (such as LinkedIn or Facebook). If you click on these icons, you will be taken to those third party websites, and your use of those websites are subject to those privacy policies and practices. VentiveIQ is not responsible for the privacy of any third party.
3. Types of Data Collected, How we Source the Data, and How We Use It
VentiveIQ may share Website Data (including personal information you provide as described in the section above), with the following categories of Third Parties:
Agents and Service Providers: We may share Website Data with agents and service providers who work on our behalf, or to help us provide services requested by our customers, and with our customers themselves. We may do so, for instance, for analytical purposes, to measure campaigns, or inform future campaigns. We may do so to facilitate the sending of display media, or other requested services.
Affiliates, Parents, Subsidiaries and Successors: VentiveIQ may share some or all of the data in our possession with affiliated or subsidiary companies. We may also share any data with a successor in interest who purchases all or most of our assets, or in the course of any transaction leading to such an acquisition, i.e., during due diligence.
As Required by Law or to Protect Any Party: VentiveIQ may disclose data if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us, or (b) to protect or otherwise defend the rights, property or safety of VentiveIQ or any other party.
4. Cookies, Pixels and Similar Technologies Used on our Sites
This section provides more information about cookies, pixels, and similar technologies that we may use on our Website.
Pixels or Web Beacons. Pixels, sometimes called web “beacons,” may also communicate information from your internet browser to a web server. Pixels can be embedded in web pages, emails and even videos, and can allow a web server to collect or read information from your browser, determine whether you have viewed particular web content or emails, or determine your IP address or the URL you are viewing content. We often work with business partners (who are themselves third party providers) to provide our services, and these partners often set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and use other technologies to interact with your device, which may have cookies with varying expiration periods. These partners also may collect various types of information, often in pseudonymous or de-identified form, about your browser, device, or browsing activities through these cookies.
5. Opt Out
First Party Cookie Opt-Out: As our First Party cookies are deployed to ensure the proper functioning of our website (such as prompting the cookie banner), website visitors are unable to opt out of First-Party cookies.
6. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Changes to this Policy will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on our Site or by other means as appropriate. If we are required by applicable data protection laws to obtain your consent to any material changes before they come into effect, then we will do so in accordance with law.
Via regular mail at the following address:
103 carnegie center dr suite 300 Princeton NJ 08540
Or, Via email at [email protected].