VentiveIQ Acceptable Data Use Policy
Last updated: May 30, 2022
This Acceptable Data Use Policy (“ADUP”) describes actions that VentiveIQ prohibits when any party uses the VentiveIQ Services. This ADUP is incorporated by reference into, and governed by the Services Subscription Agreement or other Services Agreements between you (Customer) and VentiveIQ (the “Agreement”).
VentiveIQ believes in companies using data for good, and that is the basis for why we have created this policy.
As such, you may not use the VentiveIQ Services without agreeing to this ADUP. Thus, you agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any Client or End User to use, the VentiveIQ Services in the following prohibited ways:
Using the VentiveIQ Services to encourage any illegal, fraudulent, abusive, or other activities.
Using the VentiveIQ Services in connection with credit granting, credit monitoring, account review, collection, insurance underwriting, employment or for any other purpose covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. Sec. 1681 et seq (“FCRA”)), Federal Trade Commission interpretations of the FCRA, and similar federal and state statutes.
- Using the VentiveIQ Services for any form of debt collection.
- Using the VentiveIQ Services to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Using the VentiveIQ Services directly as the sole source of data for hard background check purposes.
- Using the VentiveIQ Services for a government license or benefit.
- Using the VentiveIQ Services for any purpose prohibited by applicable data privacy and security laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”).
- Using any data that is subject to the GDPR and is contained in or derived from the VentiveIQ Services for any purpose other than for business-to-business or recruitment activities and when Customer has a lawful basis to process such information for these activities.
- Use of Personal Data Subject to the GDPR. Customer shall not use any personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless it is for a business-to-business or recruitment purpose and Customer has a lawful basis to process such information for these purposes.
While we’ve done our best to make our ADUP complete, readable, and understandable, you may still have additional questions. We get that. So, feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] or write to us at the address below:
103 Carnegie Center Dr Suite 300
Princeton NJ 08540